About Mike Inskeep
I'm a specialist. I support Apple products and services.
I have the technical knowledge and experience to help you quickly and effectively:
- I’m an independent Apple Certified Support Professional and a member of the Apple Consultants Network.
- I have more than 25 years of experience helping people with Apple products:
- In business as Gentle Computer Helpers since 1999
- Former Technology Coordinator and Teacher at Friends School Haverford
- Former Director of Microcomputer Support for the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Arts and Sciences
- I’m an active member of the Main Line Macintosh Users Group. I have made presentations at MLMUG meetings on Macintosh computer security, iPhone/iPad security, and Using 1Password.
- I explained the value of password managers, particularly 1Password, on 5DRadio's Computer Corner on September 17, 2016. You can get the podcast here on iTunes. My segment begins at 23:15.
Clients praise my work.